Boarding begins at 6:30pm and departs promptly at 7pm
- The Spirit of New Jersey is located at Lincoln Harbor Marina 1500 Harbor Blvd, Weehawken, NJ 07086.
- Guests will have access to the Sheraton Lot located at: 500 Harbor Blvd (at the very end of 19th Street). Upon entering the hotel lot guests will receive a parking ticket from the booth attendant. Guests who park here will need their Boarding pass, to be used as a parking voucher to exit the garage free of charge.
- To exit free of charge you MUST VALIDATE YOUR CRUISE BOARDING PASS AND PARKING TICKET at the ProPark Management Office, behind the “Shops at Lincoln Harbor” Address: 1200 Harbor Boulevard, Weehawken NJ (directly across the street from the pier).
- Please note there is additional Paid-Parking located directly across the street from the marina. You are welcome to park in this lot, but guests would be charged and parking would not be validated.
- Please notify us if your group will be arriving by bus, or driving indvidually.
- Boarding passes/tickets can be picked up at our ticket booth located at Lincoln Harbor Marina. Kindly provide the name of the point of contact who will be picking up the tickets on behalf of the group . He/she will need a photo ID to receive the tickets the day of your event. Each guest needs a ticket to board the vessel.
- Boarding begins at 6:30pm and departs promptly at 7pm
- Our third party photography team, Photogenics will be taking boarding photos of each group during the boarding process and while onboard. These photographs make for a great souvenir. If interested, photos can be pre-purchased at a special discounted rate prior to your cruise please let me know, or you can purchase them once onboard at full price.
ATTIRE – please see below for our recommended dress below:
- Dinner Cruises:
- MEN – slacks and a polo or button down shirt
- WOMEN – slacks, capri pants, or dresses
- Although allowed, we strongly discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or athletic shoes
Posted in Bez kategorii by Małgorzata Tadej with no comments yet.